Welcome to the first part of my Christmas in the Kitchen segment! Over the next couple of weeks, I’m going to be sharing a ton of awesome, easy, mostly quick, foodie tutorials to get you through the Holidays! I have some great apps., drinks, and desserts on the menu but, I had to start with my favorite of them all!
I LOVE these no bake oreo balls, and I usually make them for every holiday. This time, I decided to mix it up and add some extra ingredients and toppings to give it some flare and a Christmas vibe!
1 Package Berry Flavored Oreos
White Bakers Chocolate
Peppermint Sprinkles/Sugar Topping
A foodie DIY that has a ton or wording in each step turns me away so, I’ll put it to you straight:
1. Break entire package of Oreos and grind in food processor.
2. Separate approx. 1/2 of Oreo crumbs and add 5 raspberries to the other remaining half in food processor.
3. Grind raspberries with remaining Oreo crumbs.
4. Pour dry crumbs, and raspberry mixed crumbs into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon cream cheese.
5. Mix in cream cheese until a dough like substance forms. You don;t want mixture to be too dry or wet, once it seems like it has a firm enough texture that it can be formed into balls, you’re good!
6. Melt white beakers chocolate as instructed. I used actual “Baker’s” baking chocolate and heated for 45 seconds in the microwave and stirred. It was perfect!
7. Scoop mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls and dip into melted chocolate. I used a rubber mixing spoon to dip, toss, and remove.
8. Lay chocolate covered Oreo ball on wax paper or non stick pan.
9. Top with toffee bits, coconut flakes, and peppermint sugar topping. Place a raspberry on top before the chocolate hardens.
10. Refrigerate for at least one hour. I prefer mine after an entire day of chilling in the fridge.
I hope you enjoy these delicious little treats as much as I do! Stay tuned for a ton of other amazing Christmas foodies to come!