Since I am The Happening Housewife, I HAD to share my FAVE gifts with you! Yes, some of these are a bit of a stereotype, some are quirky, some are comfy, and some are just, well, perfection under my tree!
1. A day off! YES! I don’t care what it is that I will be doing but, a day off would be fabulous! Grab a piece of scrap paper right there, yes, that receipt that is torn almost into shreds is fine. Get a pen. Write this down: “Honey, you are so great at what you do! Here’s a day off for anytime you want or need it. Actually, no, here’s two days off!” Fold it, and go put it in your wife’s stocking. You’re welcome! You just wont the best husband of the year award. No need to thank me. 🙂
2. Okay, this one is a bit quirky but, I have to say, just looking at this Dammit Doll sitting on my counter while I’m about to lose it on my little one for squirting baby lotion all over my entire rug, would make me laugh out loud. These dolls are cheap, funny, and sure to lighten the mood when you’re sent to the dog house!
Each doll is printed with this little poem: “Whenever things don’t go so well, and you want to hit the wall and yell, here’s a little dammit doll, that you can’t do without. Just grasp it fimly by the legs, And find a place to slam it. And as you whack the stuffing out, yell “Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!”
3. Grab this printable coupon book from Etsy and fill it in with a free back rub, babysitting for a night out, and maybe even stick a gift certificate for a facial at your local spa! This gift is inexpensive, creative, and full of heart!
4. I start every morning with a nice cup of tea, and this Best Wife Ever mug wrap would be the perfect reminder that what I do is a job, and it’s appreciated!
5. A perfectly tailored apron! I don’t know about you other stay at home mommas but, even if I know I will not be leaving the house during the day I still like to “dress to impress”! Which, also means all of my cleaning, cooking, and coloring with the boys will be done in my nice clothes. Grab your housewife one of these gorgeous aprons from Tie Me Up Aprons to keep her wardrobe nice and tidy! BONUS* This might save you $$ in the long run by saving that stain remover she’s always spraying to remove spaghetti stains from her favorite top!
6. Any gift card to a home decor store! We’re in the home almost all day long and there’s nothing more pleasing than to spend our time in a home decked out with mirrors, throw blankets, photo frames, and a full table scape! TJMaxx, IKEA, Marshall’s, Target, and Hobby Lobby are some of my faves!
7. These comfy, knit blankets from Pottery Barn! Okay, maybe not these exact ones but, I am always in need of a comfy knit blanket and would LOVE one under my tree this year! I always keep a toss throw on my sofas and mine are getting ready to retire, these would be a great replacement!
8. Bow Slippers from Etsy. I love these little house shoes! They’re so perfect for me since I am always looking for something to keep my little toesies comfy while cleaning! I love that they offer cute and comfort! Let’s just say, I wouldn’t be embarrassed to answer the door in these house shoes! 🙂
9. & 10. These tees from Enjoy Essential are so cute! The left says “HOUSEWIFE“, the right says “Livin the wifestyle.” These are so simple and can be worn around the house or dressed up with some black tights and a tulle skirt for that rare night out with your hubby when you have a sitter!
Thanks for reading! Check out my other gift guides here!