2 Cup Granulated Sugar
Pinch of Salt
1/2 Cup Butter
3/4 Cup Heavy Sweet Cream *Near Milk Refrigerator
7oz Jar marshmallow creme *Peanut Butter Aisle
1 pkg (16oz) Vanilla Almond Bark *Baking Aisle
5 Peppermint Candy Canes or 1 pkg Broken Candy Cane Chips
1 bag (12oz) white chocolate morsels *Baking AIsle
3 cup Mini Peppermint Marshmallows *Baking Isle or Christmas Candies
1 bag (10oz) Andes Peppermint Crunch Candies*Candy Aisle
- Break Andes candies into smaller chips.
- Break candy canes into pieces. I places my candy canes under a paper towel, and used one of my heavy mugs with firm pressure to crush mine.
- Add white chocolate morsels, Andes chips, and marshmallow creme to a large mixing bowl.
- Line inside of a medium sized baking dish with foil or parchment paper.
- Heat butter, heavy sweet cream, sugar, & salt over medium high heat in medium sauce pan. Bring to a boil while continuously stirring for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Pour heated mixture over bowl with white chocolate morsels, Andes chips, and marshmallow creme. Beat with a whisk until smooth and melted. Scoop into prepared baking dish.
- Melt Almond Bark according to package directions. Allow to stand and cool for a few minutes. Fold in mini peppermint marshmallows and pour over top of fudge.
- Immediately sprinkle with broken candy canes.
Allow fudge to set. Can serve at 3 hours but, I prefer mine after 24 hours refrigerated!
*Ends Thursday, December 19th. Winner announced Friday December 20th.