A fellow momma and girlfriend of mine, posted these ADORABLE melted snowmen treats to Facebook today and I couldn’t help but share them with all of my favorite people!
Have you made Oreo Balls yet? No?!? Well, here’s your chance!
1 pkg Oreos
1 8 oz. Container Cream Cheese
1 pkg Almond Bark
Orange and Black (or chocolate) Sprinkles
Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Break all Oreos with your handsÂ and toss pieces into food processor until ground into small crumbs.
- Add Oreo crumbs and cream cheese to medium mixing bowl and mix with Kitchen spoon until well blended.
- Toss mixture into the fridge for 5 minutes to set and make easier to mold.
- Melt Almond Bark as directed on packaging.
- Shape Oreo mixture into 2 inch balls.
- Using a fork, dip Oreo balls into melted Almond Bark and let cool on parchment paper. Before placing your finished Oreo balls in the fridge, add your chocolate chip eyes, nose and mouth!
- Refrigerate 1 hour orÂ more.
Thanks so much Sam, for letting me share your adorable snowmen!!!