We recently started traveling with a fun sensory timer bottle for the boys and it has worked miracles!
I have a post coming soon on the benefits of having one of these nifty, easy to make, bottles so, stay tuned!
For now, I just want to share with you our Peter Pan version! (Yes- It’s filled with tons of Pixie Dust!)
- Warm Water
- Super Glue
- Large Glitter Pieces
- Fine Glitter aka “Pixie Dust”
- Pirate Stickers
- Red Feather
- Small Coins
- Sparkley Silver or White Pom Pom balls (Tink’s shoes)
- Small Shells
- Clear or Glitter Elmer’s Glue
1. Fill your bottle with a few big squirts of your liquid glue
2. Add in enough water to your bottle to fill it about half an inch from the top
3. Drop in all of your shells, pom poms, red feather, coins, glitter, pixie dust, and anything else you find might be a bit “piratey”!
4. Add a little super glue to the cap and screw it on tight!
5. Stick all of your pirate stickers onto the outside of your bottle
6. SHAKE! SHAKE! SHAKE!!
How great would these be for a birthday party?!
Let me know below if this inspired you to create some beautiful, Pixie Dust-filled sensory bottles!