Approx. 8 Baby sweet potatoes (Trader Joe’s…The babies are easier to cut without prior heating)
2 tblsp Apple cider vinegar
1/4 C Olive oil
6 Pinches of Cinnamon
6 Dashes of Pumpkin pie spice
1/4 C Honey
3 Pinches of Salt
1.Chop potatoes into nugget sized bites
2. Heat a pan on the stove with your oil and vinegar. While it heats, crack eggs into large mixing bowl.
3. Once the oil simmers until hot, add it to your eggs and mix.
4. Toss in potato bits and add all dry ingredients.
5. Drizzle with honey and stir, stir, stir.
6. You may let your bites marinate for a few hours or toss them right onto the stove.
7. Preheat your oven to 375 F
8. With the oil pan from before, add a few cubes of butter and pour potatoes into your pan. Cook until they’re about as firm as a ripened tomato. (Still a bit stiff, not quite mushy yet.) They might brown and glaze a bit…That’s a good thing!
9. Toss a few cubes of butter into the bottom of a bread or baking pan. Pour in hot sweetie bites, add a few butter cubes on top, and sprinkle about 3 tsp or so of brown sugar…or more if you like it more caramelized and brown!
10. Heat approx. 15-20 min or until potatoes are fully cooked!