We played this game at our Marvel Avengers Vs. The Justice League Birthday Party and because it was so much fun, we revisited it recently to encourage play with grainy, messy textures!
What you’ll need:
- Purple and Green Cake Cones (or regular cake cones)
- Lime Green Felt
- Black Felt
- Hot Glue & Glue Gun (For Adult Use)
- Needle & Thread or Sewing Machine
- Trace your pattern then cut out your Hulk Face + Pieces with this FREE Downloadable Hulk Mask Pattern!
- Hot glue Eyebrows & Hair onto the lime green face base.
- Measure the elastic halfway around your child’s head. Once you’ve found a good fit, stitch the elastic onto both sides of your mask.
HULK SMASH Game Instructions:
*Make sure to suit up in your new Hulk mask for this one!
Place ice creams cones top down, after counting, “1, 2, 3 HULK SMASH!” Punch down on your ice cream cones!
I recommend this play for outside since it made quite the mess inside at our birthday party last year but, you can use this game for counting, colors, sensory processing, and coping with aggressive behaviors before a meltdown!
This gorgeous tassel garland was made by Project Paper and it was the PERFECT addition to our Hulk Smash table!