I’m SO excited to share this super scrumptious recipe with you guys today!
It’s easy, inexpensive, fun for the littles, AND as an added bonus I’ve included a FREE Valentine printable for you to use and send in with your sweeties for their Valentine’s Day party!
Let’s get started!-You’ll Need:
- 1 Bag of Boom Chicka PopÂ Kettle Corn
- 1/4 C Butter
- 1 C Sugar
- 1/2 C Karo Syrup
- 1 Box of Strawberry or Raspberry Jello
- 1 Bag/Box of White Bark Chocolate Melt
- Sprinkles, M&M’s, Glitter Sugar, etc.
- Mixing Spoon
- Large Baking Pan
- Large Bowl
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Line pan with foil
- Dump popcorn into a large bowl
- Bring your butter, sugar, Karo syrup, and gelatin to a boil for 4 minutes, Continue stirring until the mixture is no longer grainy.
- Stir in gelatin mixture with popcorn until it is even throughout.
- Bake in the oven for 10 Minutes.
- Warm chocolate as directed and stir into popcorn.
- Spread your popcorn back onto the pan to add sprinkles, edible glitter, and valentine candies.
We delivered our Strawberry Popcorn Mix in these fold down kraft bags with the perfect FREEE printable! Get yours HERE!!