- Pour liquid starch and clear glue into your Ziploc bag (in that order).
- Shake, shake, shake your bag!
- As you’re shaking your bag, mush the glue to spread it throughout the liquid starch while the bag is still zipped.
- Open your bag, pull the slime out, leaving excess liquid behind, and start molding, twisting, and mushing it together. It will be super gooey and slimy but, the more you mush and twist it together, it will form into a not-so-sticky and slimy, slime! This could take a few minutes so, don’t get discouraged and DON’T wash your hands with water! As your slime starts to form, it will collect all of the goo from your hands! Adding water will double this process time because of the extra moisture on your hands!
- Once your slime has formed, add your glitter and sequin hearts!
- Store in a Ziploc bag or airtight container. We found these really great small storage containers for all of the kids at our play date at Hobby Lobby! (I love to use plastic test tubes for our Halloween slime!)