We’re so excited to add these sweet little things to our homeschooling corner! I’m a sucker for cork boards: if it keeps a push pin in place, I’ve got to have it!
When we came across these circular cork mats on our most recent IKEA run, all I envisioned was a dreamy wall of Donut cork boards swimming with bright colored pins holding some of my favorite Astrobright projects in place!
To get started on your own Donut cork boards you’ll need a few supplies!
- Use the base of a cup or small pinch bowl to trace out your donut center from your cork mat.
- Cut the inner circle with an exact knife.
- Paint a squiggly circle onto your cork base.
- Let dry.
- Now, paint a squiggly line to replicate icing onto your dried base.
- Optional: Attach picture hanging hooks!
- Use your colored push pins to decorate your donut cork board and hang your favorite photos, projects, or cards!