Tomorrow is National Donut Day! To celebrate, we’re pulling out all the stops and creating some super fun Donut-themed crafts and DIY’s!
To start, I can’t resist a good paper plate craft so, we’re doing a Paper Plate Donut! For this adorable kid-friendly project, scroll below for a short supply list and a peek at our final result!
- Trace your paper plate onto a brown sheet of construction paper.
- Cut your circle 1 inch in from your trace line.
- Using the hole in your construction paper sheet, draw a squiggly circle onto an Astrobrights sheet of paper.
- *Make sure not to forget folding your papers in half and cutting out the center hole of your donut!
- Glue your squiggly circle onto your donut base.
- Glue your donut base onto your paper plate.
- Cut strips from Astrobright paper in a variety of colors as your sprinkles, and glue!
Happy National Donut Day!