Earlier this week, the ladies over at Orlando Moms Blog invited me to join them at an awesome pre-holiday shopping event at Lizard Thicket Boutique! We had SUCH an amazing time shopping for the latest on-trend styles and snacking on crepes that were out of this world (we mayyy have also sipped more than a tiny bit on champs)!
It was SO tough picking only a select few pieces from Lizard Thicket that I’d be rehoming but, for the ones I left behind-I added them to my wish list…which will nonchalantly be left on our kitchen counter 3 weeks before Christmas in hopes that hubby will see and cross it off!
So, you’re here to find out 5 ways to shop for the trendy mom in your life, right?! Right!
- Pick out a piece of jewelry. You won’t break the bank at Lizard Thicket here. Their jewelry is superrrr fashionable and great quality but, at affordable prices! Grab a pair of bright tassel earrings, or a simple necklace!
2. Snag a comfy sweater. Had I not bought this for myself already, this chunky knit sweater would have been at the top of my list! It’s the softest sweater I’ve ever felt and can be worn layered or with a simple tank underneath. For under $50, it’s sure to leave you with extra Christmas budget money and knock her socks off!
3. Grab a dress for a pre-planned date night. Moms, you’ll feel like a star in one of the MANY dress and jumpsuit selections over at Lizard Thicket. Let the guy in your life snag a stylish piece for you with one of your favorite date night spots as a thank you for all that you do throughout the year!
4. Give her confidence with a body suit. Full disclosure, I am SO not suggesting that you buy one of those cheap bodycon body suits from Amazon that fit like a latex glove that’s two sizes too small. Lizard Thicket has some adorable, COMFORTABLE body suits that won’t make mom feel insecure about her curves without being skin tight! Body suits are an easy choice that she can slip under jeans, shorts, or skirts for a trendy look without much effort!
5. Get nostalgic with one of her old favorite trends. Any 80’s/90’s mamas here?! Yes? Yes! The teeny bopping, Backstreet-Spice fan girl in me absolutely died when I saw these super flared jeans! They were ridiculously (and shockingly) comfy, with a waist high enough to not only bring out my inner Baby Spice but, also hide those stretch marks if I wanted to wear a crop top! GOOD high waisted jeans can be hard to find so, it’s no wonder why I brought a pair home with me!
Mark off that Christmas list early with something from this list or get mom a gift card to Lizard Thicket for free reign on picking something of her choice! (Pair it with a spa certificate and a free day without kids for extra perks!…You’re welcome!)