Have you ever craved the salty air or sand between your toes in the middle of winter and thought, “I could SO use a beach vacation right now”? Jupiter Beach Resort has you covered! Visit this beautiful resort all year round for exceptional service, delicious dining, inspirational design, and memorable experiences!
Before I get to the 5 reasons you should visit Jupiter Beach Resort, I have to share some of our FAVORITE things about this spot that had our family ready to move in for good!
When staying away from home with three adventurous boys, there are a handful of things we notice immediately upon arrival and JBR knocked our socks off with each!
- Friendliness towards children When we arrive at a location during our travels, it can totally change the mood of your stay RIGHT upon arrival if you get the feel that the staff isn’t a fan of kids. The staff at Jupiter Beach Resort was SO incredibly welcoming to the boys when we arrived that it blew us away! When we unloaded out of the car our valet attendant greeted the boys with stuffed plushies and cookies! Once we walked into the lobby, we were all greeted with welcoming smiles and cheers! It kicked off our stay with such a positive vibe and family friendliness that you don’t often get at luxury resorts! We were SO grateful for their hospitality and kindliness towards the boys during our entire stay!
- Safety When staying at a resort with ocean views, it’s always dreamy to have a high room with a balcony but, that can also lead to anxieties and stress during the stay! We were SO happy to see the glass balcony railings once we walked into our room! We were still able to have all the views with a little extra safety and ease during our time in the room!
- Space Traveling as a family of five now means we have to have a little extra space beyond a standard room. Jupiter Beach Resort killed it with their suites and gave us plenty of space to spread out, unpack, lounge, and relax! The boys’ own full bathroom and pull out sofa in the living space area was a huge lifesaver!
- Kids’ play areas/private areas to escape with the littles We love a great secret spot or play area that gives the kids more things to do on resort property! So, the sand area and small oasis was a huge hit for our family during our stay at JBR!
- Ease of unloading/loading luggage You can imagine how much luggage we have for a week away as a family of five! So, help when loading and unloading is MAJOR when it comes to getting situated after a few hours of travel in the car! Our stresses were immediately removed before even stepping foot in the JBR lobby, solely because of the valet assistance at the resort! They were quick to greet us, help unload, and even treat the boys to goodies all with welcoming grins and conversation!
- Relaxation I was SO lucky to have been treated with a spa service here at Jupiter Beach resort and when I say I left feeling TOTALLY relaxed, it’s an understatement! The wellness treatments they offer are fully designed to leave you feeling refreshed and stress free from the inside, out! Their spa here is designed to give you a full service experience from check-in to the end of your service! Grab a glass of water on your way in, lounge in the most comfortable robes you’ll ever wrap your body in, have a treatment that will open your chest and mind, and hop in for a quiet private shower! The staff at the spa is truly invested in your experience and well being, which in itself has me ready to go back again and again!
- Location, Location, Location! Jupiter Beach Resort is perfectly located on the oceanfront, giving it’s guests a daily wakeup call from the waves! We LOVE how secluded this resort is and that the beach feels like it belongs only to you while you’re staying here! You’ll be only minutes away from town and other things to do within the community should you decide to escape relaxation for something more lively! It’s oceanfront views are seen from the beautifully designed pool, rock surrounded hot tub, private sand/beach lounge area, outdoor bar, and dining patio! You’re sure to leave here fully relaxed and free of life’s stresses (Yes, even with three kids in tow!)
- Dining + Service The dining and service at JBR was some of the best we’ve ever experienced! The food at their restaurant, Sinclairs, was INCREDIBLE and even the boys are ready to visit again just for the kids selections! We spent a lot of our time eating breakfast and lunch on the outdoor dining patio of Sinclairs because of the amazing salty air and breeze that drifted by while we dined! Even in the first week of December, the weather was absolutely wonderful for outdoor dining! Dining and staying at JBR left us feeling like kings and queens based on the service alone!
- Pool There’s nothing I love more than a pool with cabanas and outdoor poolside service! JBR kills it when it comes to relaxation and poolside service! Col and K were hooked on the pool and hot tub while James and I lounged with Linc on one of the cabana beds, it became hard to pull them away, even for lunch! The pool deck was kept spotless and it’s design was flawless! With a custom tile design of the resort’s logo, you could clearly see that JBR takes true pride in all of their detailing, big and small!
- Private Spots With three little guys, it can sometimes be tough to keep up, especially when we’re spending lots of time on the beach! We’re all about safety and sticking together so, a wide open beach can be tricky with the boys running wild! One of the things I LOVE most about JBR is the fenced oceanfront sand area right above the beach! Service from the outdoor bar is still available here as you lounge on adirondacks while the hot tub is within sight and you take in the ocean views right above the dunes as the littles play and build in the sand without chasing them separate directions on the beach! On the grounds of Jupiter Beach Resort, you’ll also find a private oasis area on the beach with a tree canopy, hammocks, and lounge chairs. This was one of the boys’ favorite spots during our stay! They played tag, leapfrog, and pretend hopscotch while K put on a show in his “theater under the trees”!
- Community Not that you’d ever want to leave the resort but, if you’re looking to explore the area nearby, you’ll find plenty to do! From the sea turtles to a lighthouse, there’s a lot to experience! Everyone in the community was so gracious and sweet during our stay in Jupiter!