This post contains affiliate links. By clicking these links, I may make a small commission at no cost to you.
We’re approaching the holidays quicker than you can say, “You serious, Clark?” So, I’ll be coming at you with some killer gift guides over the next three weeks to set you up for success when shopping for the ones you love!
BEST GIFTS FOR BUSY TODDLERS
- Mod Kids Table & Chair Set : This bad boy is a favorite of ours! It’s easy to put together, the perfect height, aesthetically pleasing, and best of all: Incredibly easy to clean with just a wet wipe!
- Hape Gourmet Grill : We love all things Hape but, this grill is the sweetest! With the wooden accessories and knobs that turn, your busy little is sure to love this one!
- Kids Toy Dyson : Every parents dream is a child who helps tidy up the home, right?! I don’t know about your busy toddler but, mins LOVES to help vacuum. This is the perfect addition to our linen closet-anytime we break out our chore list, Linc has his own set up supplies to follow along in the tidying! And I know what you’re thinking: “Does it actually work?!” This little guy actually does have suction and makes noise! It may not replace your normal vacuum time but, you’ll see less crumbs on the floor, at the very least!
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Servin’ Up Fun Food Truck : While we don’t have this in our playroom yet, it is in my closet already wrapped and ready for Linc to open on Christmas morning! After a play date at a friend’s house who owns this, I knew it would be on our list this year!
- Balance Bike with Basket :Â
- Toddler Trampoline with Handle Bar : There is no better way to run a toddler out of their energy than a trampoline! Grab a small one for indoor use that can be used rain or shine!
- Radio Flyer My 1st Wagon : This 2 in 1 sweet doll sized wagon is perfect for girls and boys! The handle moves for push or pull action! Our little loves toting around his babies in this light weight toddler wagon!
- Guidecraft Kitchen Helper : Have little ones that like to play in the kitchen while you cook or prepare lunches? Grab this sturdy kitchen stool to get their little hands moving and helping in the kitchen!
- KidKraft Retro Play Kitchen : Our little guy LOVES this kitchen! It’s held up through many play dates and three live-in boys, over two years! My only piece of advice: when purchasing anything like this (playhouses, play kitchens, large stationary toys) always, always, ALWAYS, opt in for the install. I don’t care how much it costs, don’t try to put it together yourself! haha
- Step 2 Naturally Playful Climber : You can;t go wrong with an outdoor playset but, what I love most about this one specifically for a busy toddler, is all of the climbing, sliding, steering, crawling, and hiding!
- Play Cleaning Cart : Like the kitchen helper stool and the pretend Dyson, keeping your busy little ones occupied by doing things they already enjoy doing with and without mom while teaching good tidying habits, is always a plus in my book!
Shop the ENTIRE list, here!
Updates with more awesome picks will be added to my Amazon Storefront’s Best Gifts for ToddlersÂ weekly, up until Christmas so check back often for more!