This post contains affiliate links. By clicking these links, I may make a small commission at no cost to you.
We’re approaching the holidays quicker than you can say, “You serious, Clark?” So, I’ll be coming at you with some killer gift guides over the next three weeks to set you up for success when shopping for the ones you love!
We all know that self care isn’t easy and more often than not, means taking time out of our busy schedules to do something we’ve been putting off for far too long. Self-care is INCREDIBLY important, especially during the holiday season and for starting good habits as the new year approaches! So, instead of gifting your mom, sister, aunt, grandmother, best friend (or shoot girl-even treating YO’ self) with a Bath and Body Works gift set this year-consider gifting them something that will actually benefit their self-care routine time and time again!
I’ve gathered up a list of some of my tried & true FAVORITES that encourage me to take even just a few quick minutes for myself most days! (No, these are not just cute-sie items I pulled from Amazon because they looked good in pictures or on a Pinterest Pin! These are ACTUAL items that I use and genuinely love in my day to day life.)
BEST GIFTS FOR SELF CARE
- Jade Roller This is one of my cheapest but, favorite self-care picks! I put it in my fridge after each use and use it after my skin routine every night (alongside #8-Derma Roller) The jade is used to even out skin tones and reduce puffiness!
- Stone Diffuser A hefty price for a diffuser if you’re used to buying the cheaper plastic ones but, this sweet thing is a true statement piece and lasts for hours!
- Porter Ceramic Mug I currently own the White (mine) and Charcoal (James’) Porter Mugs! We use them daily and love that they can be filled with hot or cold liquids, are microwave & dishwasher safe, and totally come apart for deep cleaning! Ask my friends- they’ll tell you I don’t leave the house without it!
- Air Pods Keep these in your gym bag, purse, or car console for when you’re on the go! I love these sweet little guys because they’re cordless, light weight, and pair seamlessly with my phone!
- Nest Ocean Mist Candle With an incredibly long burn time and scents that can’t be found anywhere but, Nest brand-this has become a favorite splurge of ours. Nest fragrances are used in luxury hotels and spas all over the world and I’m telling you-are worth.every.penny. Burn for just a few minutes and your entire home will smell like the luxury spa you only had the chance to visit during your best friend’s bachelorette weekend!
- Mantra Bands I absolutely love my MantraBands. They sit on my wrist daily (when I’m not pregnant, of course) and remind me of all the affirmations I need to tell my self when the going gets tough. Mix your metals like I do, or stick to your metal of choice!
- Free weights Dumbbell sets are always a great gift! We have weights of all sizes in our garage and bedroom to encourage a few minutes of self-care exercise daily! I love these ones specifically for the neoprene texture which helps with grip and keep from slipping when your hands get sweaty! Grab them from 2-20 pounds!
- Derma Roller Like I said in #1 on this gift guide, paired with the Jade roller, this tool makes my skin care routing feel like I just got an expensive facial. Use it before your Jade Roller with moisturizer or serum before and after your Derma Roller session! It only takes a few minutes and can help to reduce scars, aging, and refresh your cells!
- Self-Cleaning Roomba This was a big purchase for us this year but, it has been a total rockstar in our home! Upgrading to the self-cleaning Roomba, has given us more time to focus on self-care throughout the week and maintain cleaning routines in shorter periods of time! If you have the budget for a big purchase this year, this should be it!
- Epsoak Epsom Salts We’ve used many epsom salt brands but, after time found that this has been the best! It’s fine, dissolves efficiently, the most pure of the other brands we’ve tried! Epsom salts are fantastic for detoxing your body. They’re a great way to make the time for yourself to relax and release toxins from your body with an evening bath after the kids have gone to sleep!
- Gel Manicure UV Light Don’t have time to hit the salon? Grab this inexpensive UV light and your favorite gel nail polish to do it at home! Hell-why not even invite some girlfriends over for a self-care girl’s night once a month?! Talk about real self-care, girlfriend!
- Blue Light Protective Glasses Our eyes are incredibly sensitive and are exposed every single day to harsh lights from computer screens, phones, and tv’s. Why not protect them and give yourself a little self-care without much effort with protective glasses?! *Also, a GREAT stocking stuffer!
- Fruit Infusing Water Bottle I have friends who can’t stand the taste of water on it’s own (without lemon or some other fruit to flavor it). I myself, am totally fine with drinking only water day in and day out but, I know how boring it can be and trying to drink your 8 glasses a day can sometimes seem impossible. This fruit infusing water bottle has been awesome! It’s easier to clean than others I’ve tried and I genuinely love it!
- Headache Hat If you watch my Instagram stories often, you may have seen me talking to you all on the other side of the phone with a black hat on. Chances are-it was my good friend, Headache Hat. So many people DM me to say that I look cute in a beanie/head wrap or they think it’s way too hot for me to have an ear warmer headband on during the summer haha but, it’s always always always my Headache Hat they’re seeing. If you’re prone to headaches or stress, this is the greatest gift you can put on your list this year! It goes into your freezer to freeze small bubbles filled of liquid and then simply wraps around your head with velcro. I can’t tell you guys what a life changer this has been in our family! When the kids have a headache or I feel a migraine coming on, everyone knows that Headache Hat is where the relief is at!
- Tweexy Nail Polish Holder Ring The least expensive thing on this list but, super innovative and incredibly useful (especially if you’re into that UV Gel Nail light up at #11!) This rubber ring keeps your bottle of nail polish handy for those DIY Mani/Pedis! *Also, a great stocking stuffer!!
- Apple Watch I’ve tried to be more aware of spending less time off on my phone and away from unnecessary things and more time with the boys this past year. It’s so important to me that every time they envision their mama, I don’t have a phone in front of my face in their head. My Apple Watch makes it easy to keep my phone put away and reply to texts, calls, work out, keep track of my calendar, etc!
- UGG Slippers I love these for their hard soles that are more like a “house shoe” and less like a slipper! If you’re local-hit up the Orlando International Premium Outlets to grab them during the holiday sales this year!!
- NordicTrack Treadmill Don’t have time to hit the actual gym up? Me neither girlfriend, me neither. I get it-you want to make time for exercise but, you can’t get away from the kids. You’re answer to self-care exercise is here and it’s in the form of a treadmill that will stare you in the face every morning when you wake up from your bed side!
Shop the ENTIRE list, here!
Updates with more awesome picks will be added to my Amazon Storefront’s Best Gifts for Self Care weekly, up until Christmas so check back often for more!