This post was sponsored by Walmart. Thank you to Walmart!
Happy Thanksgiving Eve, friends!!
Today, K and I partnered up to battle the crowds at one of our local Walmart locations to gather as much intel as we could about the Black Friday deals and MUST haves!
From TV’s to Toys, the brave Black Friday shoppers of 2019 won’t be disappointed!
We all know the madness of Black Friday shopping. I hold myself personally accountable for being one of those people who watches and laughs at the shameless, chaotic YouTube videos come Saturday after Black Friday every year. BUT, Walmart is stepping up their game to make sure shoppers get in and out quick, with everything on their list!
Before hitting the stores tomorrow when the sales start, know this:
Black Friday deals WILL be available online TONIGHT starting at 10pm!
That’s right! Shop online tonight while items last, starting at 10pm! Buy online, pick up in store tomorrow during regular business hours, BEFORE 6pm! *Some items will be eligible to ship but, the option will only be added/viewable once you are at the check-out period!
The only items that will not be available online tonight at 10pm for Black Friday pricing are some movies and video games!
To help make your Black Friday shopping trip a success at your local Walmart, read these insider tips below!
DO THESE THINGS FIRST: Before heading into your store to shop at 6pm when the sales start, you’re going to want to do TWO things. Two crucial, time saving, genius ways to set yourself up to score the items you want!
- Pick up or Download the Black Friday ad. (See below)
- Download the Walmart app on your phone and SIGN IN to your account.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Regular Walmart stores are operating tomorrow (Thanksgiving Day) from 6am to 1am!
- Customer Appreciation is offered at most stores between 4 & 6pm! Complimentary cookies, coffee, water, juices, nuts, and other small snacks will be offered to guests in the store’s produce area before the Black Friday sales start!
- Black Friday sales start IN STORE at 6pm on Thanksgiving Day!
- Not everything included in the Black Friday sales will be located in it’s normal place in the store! Some items will be in produce, garden, near the front doors, etc.
- items marked Special Buy in your Walmart Black Friday ad will not be available in store, on shelves UNTIL 6pm on Thursday!
MAKE SURE TO UTILIZE THESE OPTIONS:
- Check Out With Me: A minimum of three Check Out With Me associates will be planted throughout each store! Using the COWM option will allow you to walk up to an associate in a yellow sash with a scanner, pay for your item (card only), get your receipt printed or via email/text, and leave! It’s THAT easy! No waiting in long lines at the front to purchase the few items you came for!
- Map Your Deals: In the Walmart app, click Black Friday Deals. It will bring you to a page that has two buttons- View Ad or Map Your Deals. By selecting Map Your Deals, you’ll be able to choose the Black Friday deal item from a numbered list and a map will tell you EXACTLY where in your store the item can be found!
- Queue Lines: Starting at 6pm, your store’s HOT ITEMS (the 12 hottest items in store) will have queue lines available via the app! (Another reason to download that bad boy right NOW!)
Some of our favorite Walmart Black Friday Deals:
- Barbies & Children’s Games as low as $5!
- 50″ Onn. 4K Roku TV $148 from $248
- Galaxy Tab A 10.0 with 2 free VUDU movies ($40 value) $149 from $219
- Instant Pot 6qt. $49 from $79!
- Select Ride-On Toys ONLY $39!
- Hover-1 All Star Hover Board ONLY $89 marked down from $148
- WALMART EXCLUSIVE** Frozen 2 Arendelle Fold & Go Castle $40