This post contains affiliate links. By clicking these links, I may make a small commission at no cost to you.
We’re approaching the holidays quicker than you can say, “You serious, Clark?” So, I’ll be coming at you with some killer gift guides over the next three weeks to set you up for success when shopping for the ones you love!
- Wireless Charging Pad : One of the greatest things we have shared in our household for YEARS has been one of these wireless charging pads! It charges all of our phones and comes with us every.single.time. we travel! On my list this year: DEFF the rose gold for myself.
- AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod & Ailun Tripod Phone Mount Holder Head Standard :A blogging friend of mind (heyyyy Candace) pulled these out during an event recently and I immediately stepped over to the side and added them to my Amazon cart right then and there! It’s an inexpensive investment that has been AWESOME when I’m doing solo content creation! UNDER $30 for both pieces?! I’d say this is the PERFECT gift that anyone can give their blogging/influencer friend whether they’ve been in the game a while or are just starting out!
- Samsung External Hard Drive 2TB :In this crazy social world and with all of the photos and videos we all take and keep for far too long, external hard drives are the gift that keeps on giving! This comes in a 1TB and 2TB option and has treated us well for years!
- Peepers Blue Light Glasses :Did you know our screens are literally destroying our eyes in ways that we don’t even know yet?! Yes. Seriously, guys. These glasses are non-prescription and are used to help keep that blue light from our phones, laptop, and tablet screens from burning our delicate eyes.
- Apple iPad Stand :I don’t care who your friend is, if she owns an iPad and doesn’t have one of these yet, she needs one. Pair it with a magic keyboard & mouse and you’ve basically upgraded her iPad to a laptop.
- Portable Chargers :I absolutely LOVE always having a power bank with me! My phone has a pretty awesome battery life as it is but, I still feel like it’s always on the verge of dying because of it’s constant use!
- UV Light Phone Sanitizer :Okay, we could all use this, you don’t have to be a blogger to want this little guy. Our phones are disgusting. Have you ever seen one of those videos where a scientist is showcasing all of the germs and grody things on our phones?! Yeah. You need this.Your friend needs this.
- Phone Clip-on Ring Light :Such an awesome stocking stuffer or stuck into a gift basket for the blogging friend in your life! I have several of these laying around our house and take one with us every time we’re on the road! It clips onto your cell phone to become a ring light! PERFECT for bloggers and influencers of all types!
- Apple Air Pods Pro :A little pricey but, SO awesome for the blogger who is on the go or works best when she has her own ‘zone’! This Air Pods are a true GEM!
- Neewer Ring Light :For fashion & beauty bloggers and YouTube creators, ESPECIALLY!
- GoPro Hero 7 Black :We have three GoPro cameras and this one by far is the absolute best and the one we grab for every time we’re recording action or water! (The entire video in THIS POST was shot with it)
- Zhiyun Smooth 4 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer :If it hasn’t grabbed out at you yet, yes-this entire list is full of things I use in my day to day content creation as a blogger! This is the most recent, updated version of the Gimbal Stabilizer that I personally own and LOVE. As with all Gimbals, they’re a little tricky at first but, once you get the hang of leveling it properly onto your gimbal, it’s a huge game changer in video creation!
- Introducing Amazon eero mesh WiFi router / extender :This awesome little thing improves workability when it comes to wifi and for the price, is an awesome little box under the tree for the purpose it serves!!
Shop the ENTIRE list, here!
Updates with more awesome picks will be added to my Amazon Storefront’s Best Gifts for Bloggers weekly, up until Christmas so check back often for more!
See the rest of my 2019 Gift Guides: