We’ve been spending SO much time outside in the heat this Summer, especially now that we are staying home more often than not. With James working from home and us not having many options to entertain the kids out of the house, I’ve been reliant on our backyard and the pool! These days, we’re not just soaking up a ton of Vitamin D but the boys are CONSTANTLY snacking throughout the day! To combat them always reaching for snacks that are less than healthy, I’ve started creating fun, frozen snacks that cool them down and fill their bellies! #momwin
This post contains affiliate links. By clicking this link, I may make a small commission at no cost to you.
Because grapes can be a choking hazard, I do recommendÂ *slicing your grapes in halves or fours if you intend on serving them to your littles! Usually when I make them for the boys, they don’t last long enough for a pretty photo shoot like the ones in this post haha So, these were a secret stash just for me!
- 2 cups grapes
- 2 tbls honey
- Wash grapes & let dry
- *For kids, slice the grapes into halves or fours and never let them eat without adult supervision
- Place grapes in a gallon Ziplock bag
- Add honey into the bag and shake until grapes are fully coated
- Lay coated grapes on a parchment paper lined tray in a single layer
- Let freeze for at least 12 hours
- Serve & eat
I hope you enjoy these as much as we do! They’re a simple, inexpensive treat for the beach, park, and pool days that should keep your kids coming back for more!