Adding another favorite recipe to my popsicle list today! Guys. THESE.ARE.AMAZING. The boys swear they taste like marshmallows and peaches! (MOM WIN!) I’ve actually been giving them these as a breakfast treat on the weekends because they’re basically a regular breakfast for them anyway but, in the form of their favorite Summersweet!
This post contains affiliate links. By clicking these links, I may make a small commission at no cost to you.
What you’ll need:
*Recipe yields 10 paddle style popsicles
- 3 Medium Peaches
- 1 24 oz. carton vanilla coconut milk yogurt (can use greek yogurt for non-vegan option)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 Lemon
- Dash Himalayan Salt
- Slice peaches & set in a bowl
- Drizzle 2 tbsp honey onto your peaches & toss.
- Place peaches into the oven at 350Â° for 15 minutes to roast
- Mix lemon, honey, Himalayan salt, and dairy-free yogurt in a bowl
- Pull peaches from the oven and stir in with yogurt mixture
- Scoop mixture into popsicle molds
- Set sticks in molds & place them into the freezer overnight
- When you are ready to serve, dip or run the molds in hot water for 20 seconds to loosen & release
Just look at these happy boys who can’t believe mom lets them have popsicles for breakfast!
Â Â Â Â