Col’s school is hosting a Halloween Carnival this year so, we thought it would be super fun to send him in on carnival day with some special treats for his friends!
For our treat bags, I grabbed a pack of 24 Assorted Play Doh Cans, these adorable cookie cutters, and mini raisin boxes!
To finish off your treat bags, grab your FREE Halloween Tag printable HERE: Halloween Treat Tags 2017!
I’m SO excited to share this super scrumptious recipe with you guys today!
It’s easy, inexpensive, fun for the littles, AND as an added bonus I’ve included a FREE Valentine printable for you to use and send in with your sweeties for their Valentine’s Day party!
Let’s get started!-You’ll Need:
- 1 Bag of Boom Chicka Pop Kettle Corn
- 1/4 C Butter
- 1 C Sugar
- 1/2 C Karo Syrup
- 1 Box of Strawberry or Raspberry Jello
- 1 Bag/Box of White Bark Chocolate Melt
- Sprinkles, M&M’s, Glitter Sugar, etc.
- Mixing Spoon
- Large Baking Pan
- Large Bowl
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Line pan with foil
- Dump popcorn into a large bowl
- Bring your butter, sugar, Karo syrup, and gelatin to a boil for 4 minutes, Continue stirring until the mixture is no longer grainy.
- Stir in gelatin mixture with popcorn until it is even throughout.
- Bake in the oven for 10 Minutes.
- Warm chocolate as directed and stir into popcorn.
- Spread your popcorn back onto the pan to add sprinkles, edible glitter, and valentine candies.
We delivered our Strawberry Popcorn Mix in these fold down kraft bags with the perfect FREEE printable! Get yours HERE!!
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! Are you spending time stressing about finishing up your littles’ valentines this week?!
Head to the Dollar Store, Amazon, Target, or your nearest toy store for a set of plastic mini dinos! Spend no more than $10 on this fun, one of a kind valentine that your sweetie is sure to feel proud of!
Just PRINT, tape, and sign!
Grab your FREE set of DINO Valentines HERE!
In need of extra flair for your Halloween Party?!
Grab some sequins, googley eyes, construction paper, chenille pipe cleaners, and glitter to create a fabulous party confetti that your guests are sure to love!
6 Fresh Jalapenos
5 oz. Cream Cheese
1/4 C Finely Chopped Sundried Tomatoes
1/8 C Diced Fresh White Onion
Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1/8 C Fresh Cilantro
1/8 C Fresh Parsley
1 tsp Dried Dill
1 tsp Kosher Salt
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Use olive oil to grease pan.
Slice jalapenos lengthwise and core out seeds.
Add all ingredients EXCEPT Olive Oil and Sharp Cheddar to a mixing bowl and hand stir everything until blended. Once your filling is blended, fill jalapeno halves, place on oiled pan, and top with sharp cheddar. Bake at 450 degrees F for 15-18 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling and browning.